Leadership can be described in so many ways. In broader words, it is the action of leading a group of people or an organization.
The most important word in this description is action. A leader is not afraid to take action and does what is needed to inspire or give to those around them. What types of actions can our little leaders take to become a “leader”?
- They help their family at home
- They are involved in their community
- They raise awareness or funds for important causes
- They help friends or teachers school
- They set and chase their goals/dreams
- They work through difficult situations