Little Leaders Scholarship Program
The Little Leaders Scholarship Program will recognize a Little Leader by awarding them with a free East
Coast Ice 2019 spring hockey registration, or a regular Andrews Hockey Camp of their choice!
Here is how it works:
Please have the player submit either an article or video interview based around the following:
- How they help out at home
- What they do in their community
- How they help at school
- Their goals/dreams
- How they worked through a tough situation
- Must be already registered for an ECI spring hockey program for the 2019 year.
- Must have everything submitted into firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1st, 2019
- Everything must be completed by the player themselves. Parents can only help shoot and edit
the video. However, the player must come up with content and ideas.
- Must touch on at least 3 out of the 5 above points to be a valid entry.
A Board will review all submissions and will pick 4 winners. Winners will be announced by April 1st, 2019
- As we will only be picking 4 winners, we do want to recognize all players who submit entries for their hard work and dedication to becoming a Little Leader. Every entry will receive a little thank you prize in the mail.
- The entry chosen per region will receive their choice of either a free 2019 ECI spring hockey season or a 2019 summer Andrews Hockey Camp!
- Entries will also be shown on our social media sites.
Here are a few examples from last year’s contest!